How to Pay
1) CREDIT/DEBIT CARD – for your payment to be verified by Sage Pay who are an internationally secure payment provider, you are able to order with complete confidence on our SSL secured server which ensures no one can encrypt any information supplied.
2) PAYPAL – If you wish to pay through your PayPal account. Enter your details in the usually way.
3) STORE WALK IN OPTION - You can either visit us personally, pay by CASH / BANKERS DRAFT / CHEQUE / POSTAL ORDERS or obtain a special delivery envelope from the post office and send direct to us at NLHC Ltd, Unit 2, Guardian Road Industrial Estate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 8PF. To arrange a bankers draft, please contact your bank. Please make all payments payable to: Norfolk Lights. Upon clearance of cheques we will deliver your goods.
THERE IS AN OPTION TO PLACE FURTHER COMMENTS ON YOUR ORDER
4) TELEPHONE 01603 666199 – You can speak to a friendly voice, we're take your order and your card details and confirm everything before we proceed.
5) FAX 01603 666238 – Drop us a fax and we'll fax or phone you back, whichever you prefer. Simply put everything on a fax and send it to us and we’ll fax you back with all the details before we process your order so you can be sure exactly what is costing and have all the information in front of you.
If you prefer, You can place your order by simply adding items to your shopping basket and while in checkout you can select the "Store walk in" Option. You can tell us your instructions in the add comments section. At this point no payment need to be be processed online and you can pay when you pick up your items from our shop.